The giveaway is now closed.
Thanks to Ruutos Hair, I have two bottles of Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil (JBCO) to give away to two lucky winners. Each bottle is 240ml. Ruutos Hair distribute Sunny Isle products within South Africa. They also ship to other African countries. I often get lots of questions about JBCO. This is your chance to try it for yourself. For more information on Ruutos Hair as well as their product offering visit their website. Sunny Isle JBCO is available in the following African countries, use the contact details in each country for more information:
+260 979 230 611
+264 813 696 014
+267 723 314 77
79 Hill Street
+27 11 326 4296
+27 76 238 0685
If your country is not listed here, contact Ruutos Hair in South Africa and they can courier to you. They also courier to other cities within South African.
Read about my own experience with JBCO here.
How to enter the giveaway:
- Subscribe to the blog by entering your email address on the homepage (top right hand corner). The giveaway is only open to blog subscribers so you need to be subscribed. Skip this step if you are already a subscriber.
- Write the country you reside as a comment in the comment box below (the giveaway is only open to residents of an African country).
- Please only enter once.
Rules of participation in the giveaway:
- The giveaway will close on Monday 16 September 2013 at 12.00pm (GMT+2).
- The winners will be picked at random using random.org.
- The winners will be contacted using the email addresses used to subscribe to the blog.
- The giveaway is open to those who reside in an African country and the product will only be shipped to an African country!
- Jamaican black castor oil review (africanhairblog.com)